This course will assess your personal leadership style and apply and practice tools for building connections with employees, running productive meetings and enhancing employee motivation.
- Identify the qualities of an effective leader.
- Make the mental shift from individual productivity to influencing others.
- Recognize style differences in others and cater to their preferences.
- Build rapport using verbal and nonverbal messages.
- Conduct constructive one-on-ones.
- Give positive and negative feedback to different styles.
- Develop individual motivation approaches for employees.
- Facilitate a meeting effectively